Total Pageviews

Monday 1 December 2014

Live Show @ Akimatsuri 2014!! o w o)//

Hello, everyone!

I'll be performing at Anime Evolution's Akimatsuri 2014 event this weekend at UBC Robson Square in Downtown Vancouver!

More details, a link to the Facebook Event, and the playlist after the break!


FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:

PLAYLIST:
----* Kanade/Symphony [One-Week Friends ED]
----* Daisy [Kyoukai no Kanata ED]
----* Ayano no Koufuku Riron (Kamasho ver.) [Mekakucity Actors/VOCALOID(KagePro)]
----* Ai Kotoba II [VOCALOID]

FREE CHAT INTERMISSION - 15 minutes

----* My Dearest (piano ver. feat. Wataame) [Guilty Crown OP1]
----* Beyond the Boundary [Kyoukai no Kanata OP]
----* Karakuri Pierrot (X'mas Edition) [VOCALOID]
----* Hello Especially [Silver Spoon ED1]


-----

FREE CHAT INTERMISSION:
a.k.a. watch me make a total fool of myself as I take on challenges from the audience. (Have those challenges ready, but be sure to keep them tasteful ; A;'' )

For this part of the show, I'll be taking much inspiration from Korean variety shows, so let's see how things go;;;; Q WQ;;;

THANK-YOU GIVEAWAYS:
During the Free Chat Intermission, I'll also be doing some giveaways to the people who are willing to make fools of themselves with me! 8D



* FULL LIST OF PRIZES:
  • Japanese goodie bags
  • Limited Edition copy of "move"
  • prints from my store, papiyon*boutique - signed
  • pre-order pickup voucher for upcoming doujin album, "Metamorphosis" @ Minicomi 2015

I hope to see you all there! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment