Total Pageviews

Friday 13 June 2014

Event announcements - SUMMER 2014

Hi again, everyone!

So the last blog post I made was a bit on the serious and personal side.
This one is a bit more... err... professional?
Is that what you would call it? lolol

Anyhoo, on with the show!
I have several overdue announcements to make.
THEY'RE ALL BELOW, AFTER THE BREAK! <3




Anime Expo 2014

As one can see from the previous image (and if you've been keeping up with my Facebook page and Twitter), I WILL BE ATTENDING ANIME EXPO 2014 in LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA!!

I'm really excited! I'm going down mostly to see old friends from YouTube, as well as properly reconnect with my Washington friends from Sakura Con, both old and new! (Not to mention Kill la Kill, AniPiano and MCA madness!) The image above is are my cos plans. If you see me, please say hi! <3


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MiniComi 4

This is probably a big announcement for me on my part as a musician/artist than AX... (AX is more of a "HI RANDOM CON-GOER PASSING BY GOING TO LA FOR THE FIRST TIME CAN'T WAIT" kind of thing.)

Not only will I be selling merchandise at MiniComi this year (after a two-year hiatus as a market artist), but I will also be selling my first ever doujin album, "NOSTALGIA", as well as be having an unplugged LIVE SHOW during the event as well!

I will be sharing my table with my friend, YCHsi. We're hoping he can finish his mystery novels in time, but regardless, he will be doing some tarot card readings at the table as well. THEY'RE REALLY ACCURATE, so please come by, even if it's just to get your fortune told! >w<;;

WHAT IS MINICOMI?
Minicomi is a 1-day artist market in the style of Japan's doujin markets (i.e. Comiket, etc.) hosted by the Vancouver Society for the Creation of Independent Art (VSCIA). 

Admission is FREE, and this year, they have special events (besides my concert) running alongside the market. One of these events is a photo walk event by local photographer The Will Box along the beautiful walkway area of Athletes Way in Downtown Vancouver. Many (primarily local) artists will be there selling their merchandise, as well as providing commission services. This is the 4th year that MiniComi has been running, and believe me, I think this year is probably going to be the best yet.

You can check them out here:


ALL UPDATES on "NOSTALGIA" and Minicomi from my end will be posted on my Facebook page, so please be sure you're following me there! <3

A preview of two of the tracks (pardon the sound quality, it will be completely remastered for the Minicomi release;;; ) on the album can be viewed below!

Track 4: I Shared a Kiss with Hatsune Miku (MikitoP)

Track 6: Summertime Record ~*ageha acoustic rearrange~ (Jin(Shizen-no-Teki-P))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anime Revolution 2014

I will be attending ANIME REVOLUTION again this August, and I will also be guest-performing for local cosplay musician, Jeremy Androssoff's variety show concert, "Concert for the Otaku" while there! I'll also be hanging around and watching the new Idol contestants this year. I can't wait!

My final round performance from last year's AniRevo Idol. (2013)
"Yasashisa no Riyuu" by ChouCho (Hyouka OP1)
filmed by Kagami Rei


--------

Updates on NOSTALGIA will be posted soon, once the crossfade is up! (I'm hoping by the end of this month! OTL)

Until then, see you guys later~ <3




*ageha(AELITA)

No comments:

Post a Comment