Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Projects List (Current, Planned, Want to Do)

[June 25, 2013] This is so overdue. D':
Anyway, this is where I'll be listing projects that I'm interested in!

If you want to hear a song from the list done FOR SURE, give me a heads-up in the comments or on Twitter (@ageha_62), and I'll be keeping track of which ones you guys want to hear first~ >D

I'll do my best to update this as efficiently as I can. ; A ;)>


CURRENT PROJECTS:

  • All Alone with You (The People's Warmth ver.) (EGOIST) -- Acoustic English version for "The People's Warmth" album release


PLANNED PROJECTS:


WANT TO DO (BUT NOT CONFIRMED) PROJECTS: (choose requests from here!)
  • Sayoko (Mikito-P) -- English version (lyrics by me & Sohly) -- REMASTER [DONE]
  • Konna ni Chikaku de... (Crystal Kay) -- English version REMASTER + own lyrics instead of cherrytiger's
  • I Shared a Kiss with Miku Hatsune (Mikito-P) -- English version
  • Talent Sampler (koyori) -- Japanese acoustic version

No comments:

Post a Comment