Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 January 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013~! o w o

THE WORLD DIDN'T END.

HA.

I TOLD YOU SO. 8'D

*bricked*


*ahem* Right... With another year passed, it's time to take a look back on what the past year was like, so that we can all see how much we've improved, as well as take note as to what still needs improvement.

My YouTube resolutions will be listed after the break~!


BIGGEST thing I realized about the beginning of my year:

I was a guttural singer.

I mean, that confession on UtaiteConfessions @ Tumblr hit pretty hard a few months back (I mean, they could've at least worded it differently..### (sorry folks. No linky because it's gone 8'D;; )), but they did have a point.

THANKFULLY, I was blessed to be introduced to Mrs. Yuri Naito - or Naito-sensei - and her youth choir at the local Buddhist community centre that my pianist friend, Tony attends. Actually, he was the one that persuaded me to join the choir, despite having the WORST self-esteem crash I'd ever had that year after hearing the choir's angelic voices compared to my strained, ugly ones! (I started in late-August/early-September.)

After swallowing a whole lot of pride and finally admitting that my vocals needed help, I joined the choir.

And thus the improvement begins~! 8D



Ah well... I still got a long way to go. But, my passagio has gotten smaller~! 8D (Rulaxie taught me that term~! The awkward range where you're forced to strain, even though you're able to go higher than that 8'D;; )


I also need to learn how to sing softer without slurring.
Dangnabbed overbite. *SAWBS*


With that out of the way, let's get straight to the resolutions for 2013~!


  • Have more confidence in myself... and with the band
  • MAKE IT TO SAKURA-CON (AND BEYOND * ^*)999)
  • sing softer without having to slur OTL
  • Get my overbite fixed (Braces or clear retainers? o ~ o;;?? )
  • Make a bad-ass cosplay... for once * ^*)99
  • Make more people happy (via music, small actions, conversations, etc. BUT MOSTLY MUSIC 8D)
  • Finish my projects and choruses ON TIME OTL
  • Eliminate my passagio ONCE AND FOR ALL
  • Siren calls everyday
  • WIN an idol contest... because I need to redeem myself in this aspect OTL
  • Be that cool person who does great in her hobbies and double-life while getting stellar marks in school~ (PSHYEAHRIGHTBUTI'LLATLEASTTRY)
  • Make it so that what I HAVE to do, is also what I WANT to do o uo

And... that's it~! For now, at least. OTL

Thank you so much for supporting me for the past two years~! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys.



AAAAANNNDDDD... TO START OFF THE NEW YEAR:


Stay strong, folks~! And let's kick some butt this year, my ROLLING STARS~!! * ^*)999



~AELITA

No comments:

Post a Comment